LET’S GET STARTED….
CHANGE YOUR PERCEPTION WITH THE FIVE TOOLS OF SHADOW WORK
Learn how to bring more ATTENTION & AWARENESS into your life with this FREE playbook.
YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE AN
EMBODIED, EMPOWERED AND WHOLEHEARTED LIFE
If you want to really get to know yourself, and take control of your healing journey then these are the six basic principles to help you live the life you deserve
1) REDEFINING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR BODY means not being afraid to feel your emotions, and instead to engage with them to understand what they are teaching you about yourself and what needs to be healed to bring them back into balance. To do this we need to be present in the body, rather than disconnected from it.
2) ENGAGING WITH TRAUMA means rather than running, ignoring or hiding from it we learn to face it, so we can acknowledge it happened to us, and understand how it has shaped our lives, our behaviour and belief system so that we can finally heal from it, learn from it and change our ways so we can finally move on with our lives
3) STOP REACTING TO LIFE means to start paying attention to how we are creating our reality through our unconscious patterning, and limiting beliefs and behaviours so we can, instead, ditch the psychodrama and start living an empowered life which feels authentic and aligned with our own personal philosophy
4) TAKING RESPONSIBILITY for every aspect of our lives is one of the foundation blocks of our personal power and it is our responsibility to effect a shift in consciousness to supports the change in climate we are all currently experiencing on every level, from the inside out – psychologically, emotionally, physically, sexually to politically, socially, culturally, economincally and environmentally
5) MENSTRUAL WELLBEING means to take control of healing our relationship to our blood and the cycles we experience as women, whether we are maidens, mothers or crones so we can come back into right relationship with our bodies and our innate cyclical nature. In doing so, we are then able to make informed decisions about diagnosis and treatment that is right for us, and not blindly accepting what the medical professionals tell us that can often have devastating and long-term effects.
6) OWNING OUR DARKNESS means that there can be no light without darkness and by making friends with our own internal darkness, acknowledging and listening to the magic held there we can retrieve innate gifts and wisdom which are needed to accelerate our healing and transformtion.
If you’re ready to start living with the intention to meet yourself in the mirror and heal from the inside out…
MEET NICOLA LUCIE
Nicola is an international Shamanic Practitioner, Shadow Work Coach and the Creator of Shadow Walking who is helping the paradigm shift by supporting women to live authentically and with integrity in a more conscious wholehearted way with ourselves, each other and our beloved planet.
Nicola has come to explore her own unique identity, as an individual as part of the collective through her unhealthy and unbalanced relationship with Motherhood, her menstrual cycle and her sexual self in a male-dominated world that suppressed and dominated the feminine.
As a result, she has come to know the intricacies of human nature, human connection, and the threads that connect us all through human experience and why we do, think, believe and act the way we do.
She now coaches women from all over the world through the Shadow Walking Process and her approach moves beyond the boundaries of traditional long-term therapy giving clients access to their own innate wisdom to accelerate their healing journey to be more confident and courageous to live their life with purpose, comfortable and engaged with their body and in right relationship with their emotions.
Nicola is also an advocate for rebalancing women’s menstrual health focusing on the fractured relationship we have with our bodies, it’s cycles and the distorted image we have adopted over time through deep and heavy conditioning through the shadow of patriarchal culture and commits some of her time voluntarily as a member of the Peer Support Team at IAPMD, an international charity raising awareness of premenstrual disorders
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING…
”Shadow Walking with Nicola was invaluable and I have learnt a great deal from it, most importantly how to trust myself and set healthy boundaries. I would recommend Shadow Walking to anyone who wants to start to get to the bottom of why painful patterns in their lives keep recurring and begin to look at these things square on, thus beginning to remove the control they have over us.”
”Nicola’s teaching and wisdom have then taught me how to bring those shadow parts into balance. Translating that into everyday life: I can easily say that my life is transforming and changing at a rapid rate. I have discovered self-love, courage and personal boundaries. Feelings of guilt and shame are fading and diminishing. It means that I am no longer afraid to be me. This is only the beginning and I’m excited about what is to come.”
Gail, Marine Geophysicist
” The profound realisations and healing, past, present and ancestral, that have come to me from the Shadow Walking sessions are such a relief. My exhale is so much more unrestricted. All I can say is you’d have to meet Nicola to get a glimpse of the sweetness she exudes. I believe she possesses a gift so pure and unobtrusive that great healing and realisations are sure to follow. ”
Lisa McCabe, Yoga Teacher & Massage Therapist
READ THE LATEST FROM THE BLOG
The voice from the shadows in black and white to be heard and shared, to inspire and empower.